Bountiful Breast Results and Testimonials

Bountiful Breast Results and Testimonials


Here are the testimonial and results of those who already had the Bountiful Breast and saw excellent results.




Take on an empty stomach!

Monica P., Decatur, IL

My cup size increased from: A to C

The best advice that I can give other women about Bountiful Breast is to make sure that you take the pills before eating. I made the mistake once of swallowing a pill after I'd eaten some fruit--I'd forgotten to take it before breakfast--and I got very sick! I had horrific stomach cramps and was nauseated. As long as you take Bountiful Breast on an empty stomach and wait a bit before eating, things should be fine. I grew a cup size in three months, so it does work.



Works well if you follow directions

Ellen F., Carlsbad, NM

My cup size increased from: A to B

Bountiful Breast worked pretty well for me--in six months, my breast size increased from a 36A to a 36B. There are a lot of guidelines involved with taking the product, so women who try it should be certain to read the directions carefully. Only take two pills per day, because the growth process will be erratic if the dose is higher than that. I took one Bountiful Breast pill in the morning and one at night. Overall, I'm pleased with the product, although it would be nice if it cost less.


"I have gone from a small B to a
full C cup in just 8 weeks of
using Perfect Woman"

- Un Chong, Hong Kong 



"I would most definitely recommend the Perfect Woman system to other women. In fact, I can't think of a single reason why not to! There's no risk, it's an all-natural product, and what it does for you in regards to both your body and your sense of self-esteem is priceless."
Heather Hancock   




"The Perfect Woman breast enhancement system, I had used it for 15 days, and this really happened. My bra strap broke! And it was a brand new bra, and I bought it after 15 days! So I was excited. I couldn't even express... you know, a brand new bra that I had purchased, the strap had actually broke from using this product!"
-Sherry Jennings   



Shawna During Bountiful  BreastMy name is Shawna, and I am Bountiful Breast products number one fan!! These pills have changed my attitude, my self-esteem, and my life for the better. I was very skeptical about taking these pills (my boyfriend made fun of me and did NOT believe they would work). I was a small B when I started taking the pills, now four months later I am a full C. These pills also made my breasts firm, as well as larger. I am a bartender and my tips are better than ever before! My clothes fit, and look better-especially swimsuits!!

My boyfriend will see my bottle of pills getting low and say "you're going to order more right? I want them to keep growning." All you have to do is take the pills and drink the shakes, I still wear the same size jeans as when I started the program. I have not gained any extra body "tissue" except in the one place that I wanted it. This product is totally worth it, one of the best investments that I have made!!



Nancy Before Bountiful BreastMy name is Nancy (I prefer using my first name only in my testimonial) I am of Asian descent, I started on Bountiful Breast about 3 months ago and began noticing tenderness and swelling in breasts like the feeling you get before menstruation. My breasts feel fuller and my bra fits very snug. I'm a 34B and have always felt conscious about my small breast size and thought about getting breast implants.  I tried an herbal product with their tea and lotion and even restricted my diet from caffeine intake but it did not do a thing to change breast size for me. Then one day I came across Bountiful Breast and was impressed that it stood out in that it's not a herbal supplement like all other breast enhancement pills out there.

Given BB's uniqueness and having contact with BB users from the testimonial page, I was confident when ordering my first bottle. I'm excited to  continue and see more amazing results by summer. My goal is to be able to wear a halter top with confidence without having to wear a padded bra at all times. Thanks to everyone at customer service and those on the ordering line for your professionalism, patience and understanding. Attached are my before and  after photos taken in the same bra; as you can see the bra although still padded fits more snug on me and I sure can feel the difference. Like I said I hope to be wearing a see through bra w/o padding soon.

Thanks again.

Nancy N.

To Read More Testimonies on Bountiful Breast, Click Here

Click Here to Go to the Bountiful Breast Official Website


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bountiful Breast

Bountiful Breast Summer Discount Sale