How To Have Firmer Breast Without Sagging

This Message on How To Have Firmer Breast  Without Sagging is directly from Bountiful Breast



 “I have had four children and after each pregnancy my 
breasts got smaller, less firm, and sag more.  This is very distressing to me, I feel very self conscious and don’t want to get undressed in front of my husband. I am in good shape but I have the breasts of an old woman. Please Help! My husband and I are against getting breast implants or a breast lift. I’d love it if the Bountiful Breast pills could help me firm my breasts back up. Can these breast pills make my breasts firmer? What about sagging?

Yes, Bountiful Breast does repair sagging and makes breast firmer. Many years ago a lady called in who had your same situation. She told me, “my breasts hang down her torso like a 90 year old woman.” I told her, “I did not think breast pills can repair that much sagging and I recommended she get a breast lift and then use our breast pills.” She insisting on giving Bountiful Breast a try and ordered a one year supply. We did not hear from her again until her pills ran out. I happened to take her call one year later and remembered her.

Then she told me her amazing news and even I was shocked she had gotten such great results. This is what she told me, “My breasts are now half way back up my body, they are fuller, firmer, rounder, they are not perfect like I never had children but for such an extreme amount of damage to be half repaired is a miracle. I look pretty good and I will keep taking the pills until my breasts are back to normal.” The lady ordered another year supply of natural breast enhancement pills and we never heard from her again.

Another woman who works here had mammograms every year. Her mammograms showed she had 50 year old breasts that had breast fed three children, they were small 34a’s, flaccid and flattened on top.
After taking Bountiful Breast for one year she went back to get her mammogram. The doctor could not believe what he saw. He said, “this is impossible, you had normal 50 year old breasts that had nursed.” “Now you have dense, firm, full, round breasts that look like a 25 year old who has never breast fed!” “How did this happen?” He also said, “no one gets younger breasts when they get older and I have never seen this happen before!” He also said he wished he could recommend the Bountiful Breast pill she used to his women patients but he could get into trouble and lose his license to practice medicine recommending something that is not usual and customary, otherwise he would give brochures to all the ladies who complained about their breasts.
Bountiful Breast repairs breasts before they get bigger, so you will see firming and filling out on top of your before they get larger.
As a side note, the lady who works here was going through menopause in her late 40’s when she started to work here. Today she is 55 and she gets her period every 30 days like a young woman who is not even perimenopausal! Her periods were short when she started taking Bountiful Breast, now she is off the pills for the last few years and still maintaining not only her breast size but also normal periods.
If you are an older woman, I think you will find Bountiful Breast pills can help you look and feel younger for many years to come. Our oldest customers are in their 80’s!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bountiful Breast

Bountiful Breast Summer Discount Sale