Does Britney from Big Brother Have Real Boobs?

You know me, I always talk about my favorite reality show, Big Brother. I’ve been watching it since season three, thank to my (now) husband who got me hooked on the show when we met. All this, even though I had never dreamed I’d ever be one of those people who got hopelessly hooked on such a guilty pleasure!  Oh well, guess I’m not as cool as I thought I was lol.

Every season on Big Brother, they get some of the hunkiest young dudes, and some of the cutest young girls, a perfect setup for what’s called “showmances” and relationship killers outside the Big Brother house, ala Kristen and Hayden this season – Kristen has a boyfriend (maybe no more), yet engaged in a flirtatious relationship with the hunky young Hayden – more than flirtatious really, there have been many makeout sessions between this unlikely duo.

Every season they also like to pick girls with big boobs.  This season, the big boob queen of the show was Rachel, who already got the boot from the house to the dismay of her in-house boyfriend Brendan, was the epitome of the bodacious, curvy big boobed Vegas girl. She also had a big mouth to match her big boobs, but even though some in the house couldn’t stand her, I actually liked her for being a good game player. Sure, she has one of those polarizing personalities, but that’s what makes BB so friggin fun to watch!

Britney is the adorable, cute, petite girl on the show. She cracks me up because she is so ultra catty – she’s sort of like Janelle, but only cuter and way tinier. Except for how tiny Britney is, her boobs are pretty big. My husband and I were trying to figure out if they’re real or not, because they sort of look real, they don’t look too high on her chest, and they look squishy and real, unlike many breast implants which don’t.  What do you think? Britney from Big Brother: Boobs real deal or fake?  Hmm……this is a debate for the ages!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bountiful Breast

Bountiful Breast Summer Discount Sale