Love Scenes with Bra On Not Realistic?

My husband always complains about something that actually always kind of annoyed me and seemed like it really wasn’t realistic in movies and television shows. The love scene, in bed, shot with the woman having a bra on.  The worst ones are where women are actually in the act, not just in the foreplay mode, and they have their bras on. I mean, really how many women leave their bras on while they’re having sex?  Not many that I know, and that includes myself!

It seems to be more of a fact that the actresses don’t want to bare their chests to the world. I get that, I really do.  But can’t the directors come up with some tricky angling to make sure that their boobs aren’t caught on camera, or can’t the woman cover just enough of her breasts to be comfy and yet still shoot a love scene?  Now, don’t get me wrong folks, I’m all about equality. I’d also like to see some nude male butt if I see breasts in a movie or tv show!

Guy’s butts are getting shown more and more on tv and in movies, and yet we almost never see the “full monty”, while women seem to do full frontal nudity more often.  I don’t know why this double standard exists, but it does.  One of the worst examples of a bra love scene recently was one on the HBO show “Hung” where a pregnant woman is in the tub, with water in it, with a bra on. Come on now!

There have been a lot of bra love scenes in other HBO shows too, and you know they love to show the breasts if they can!  Shows from Sex and the City, True Blood, Sopranos and more have had their lovely actresses shooting steamy love scenes that just look fake because of the bra.  I’m not saying all the ladies have to bare it all, but they really should come up with a better reason why they’re rollin’ in the hay in their bras!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bountiful Breast

Bountiful Breast Summer Discount Sale